Right now I'm taking a class in photography online through a website I found just last week -
My Creative Classroom. I was probably chain surfing the web looking at digital scrapbooking stuff or photography stuff and I happened upon it! Or maybe it was an advertisement in an email I got.. I forget. Anyway, the first lesson was last Thursday and we are practicing ISO and shutter speed this week. What better photo subject than my little boy! Isn't he just so cute?? I love playing around with my camera and photo editing software. This was done with a few clicks in Google's Picasa. It's actually a pretty sweet editing program for being free.
I love my baby. :)

way to go janneke! what a cool thing to learn in all that spare time you have :) You amaze me!
LOOK AT YOUR CUTE BABY!!!!
Erin - spare time??? what is that? LOL. I try to MAKE time by taking it away from somewhere else. Actually, it's when Carson is napping.
Rach - thanks! He's definitely a cutie. We should have you over for games sometime soon! Are you interested?
He is such a cutie, but I could be biased! Oh, wish I could just hug hum tight!
I deal with this ALL THE TIME! I find its easier if everyone just knows I work at home so that they understand and cut me a little slack. :)
5 comments:
way to go janneke! what a cool thing to learn in all that spare time you have :) You amaze me!
LOOK AT YOUR CUTE BABY!!!!
Erin - spare time??? what is that? LOL. I try to MAKE time by taking it away from somewhere else. Actually, it's when Carson is napping.
Rach - thanks! He's definitely a cutie. We should have you over for games sometime soon! Are you interested?
He is such a cutie, but I could be biased! Oh, wish I could just hug hum tight!
I deal with this ALL THE TIME! I find its easier if everyone just knows I work at home so that they understand and cut me a little slack. :)
Post a Comment