A visual of what my last blog post was about:
Supplies: Just the Basics Stamped alpha 1, Splendiferous solids, and Texture Tutorial Papers (Freebie) by Erica Coombs {Pink Dahlia Designs} and Swirls brushes by BrushforPhotoshop.com
It's the first time I felt READY to be creative!!!! I finished the chores for the day, there was peace and quiet at home (Carson was in bed and Danny went to see the REAL Salt Lake game), and I had been looking forward to sitting down with my computer all day long. I'm SUPER excited to see what my creative side can do when it's good and ready!
Some key things about this layout:
- The central photo is of me on my graduation night from Power 90. I was wearing a shirt my coach gifted to me and my buddy. It says "I <3 Who I Am" and I was also dressed as my "superhero" Lady Love. :) She's a pretty neat superwoman who showers love upon all that she connects with. It's just what she does.
- The quote is one of the most beloved at Outlook Development.
- 5 is my favorite number! But I chose 5 for this layout because that was the prompt over at Jessica Sprague's birthday bash this week. Double bonus.
- I feel trendy using the ombre technique on my "Passion" text in the center. That's the fading color trend you are starting to see all over Pinterest and in hairstyles. :)
Did I do a fairly good job representing my passions in the photos? That was probably the hardest part was finding good ones that would fit nicely in the heart shapes.
Leave me a comment and I'll enter you for a giveaway of $10 in digi scrapping supplies! Drawing will be on Monday, 6/25.
Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012
Jun 21, 2012

Jun 24, 2012

Jun 24, 2012
Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012

Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012

Jun 25, 2012
Jul 3, 2012
Sep 28, 2012
Not entering, just commenting. :-)
Love how you've framed the photo with the word art.
Love how you've framed the photo with the word art.







12 comments:
Love the layout, and congrats on your Power 90 graduation! :D
Love it! Girl, you are awesome!
It looks great! Someday you're going to have to show me how you do this! :) Natalie
Way to go Janneke! I think this page is awesome and one you will cherish for a long time. Not only because it looks cool but it says so much about who YOU are. Love it!
Janneke, this is a fabulous layout!
Wow- super layout. Lots of technique here. Congrats.
Very nice! Love the faded stamps too! Thanks for the opportunity to win!
I like that the center photo is in color and the others are b&w.
Great LO!!! Good for you for being creative! I didn't know that the fading was a trend, especially in hair. LOL
What a great way to show off what you are passionate about1
Oh very fun, I like!
Not entering, just commenting. :-)
Love how you've framed the photo with the word art.
Post a Comment