It's been 103 days - 103!! But I'm so happy that summer (at least the summer that I was hoping would go by faster than a speeding car) has finally ended. Hallelujah!! Danny is home - home to stay. I've only been pregnant 166 days... and he was in Ohio for 103 of those. Okay, well not 103, because he came home to visit for a couple days - but still. I'm just so happy to have him back.
We can clean the house together, do the dishes together, eat dinner together, run errands together, watch movies together, cuddle on the couch together, and so much more.
Baby, thanks for working so hard for us this summer. I'm so glad to have you home. And so is the baby :)

Aug 18, 2009
Aug 26, 2009
Yay!!!! I am so glad you are together again! And Janneke, you are such a champ. I don't know how well I would have done being home alone while I was pregnant. Man, I am so sad I didn't go hang out with you! Where did the summer go?!!






3 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you that your husband is home! But a little sad summer is over....I love summer.
Yay!!!! I am so glad you are together again! And Janneke, you are such a champ. I don't know how well I would have done being home alone while I was pregnant. Man, I am so sad I didn't go hang out with you! Where did the summer go?!!
Great sshare
Post a Comment