Thursday, July 23, 2009

The results are in...

Tuesday we went to my 20 week ultrasound and it was such a neat experience! The technician said that everything was looking fabulous for our baby's growth, and who couldn't ask for more? Before the ultrasound, Danny wouldn't reveal his opinion about which gender he preferred, but I definitely was hoping for a boy. When she told us it was a boy, we both let out a cheer of excitement, and I knew we were both hoping for the same thing!!! We're so happy and feel so lucky to have a healthy baby boy on the way.

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment:


When this came on the screen, I shed a few tears of joy because it finally hit me that this was really real!!


A shot from the top of his head (sorta) looking down at his arms tucked up by his head.


A view of his legs with his ankles crossed.


A picture of my belly at 5 months/20 weeks.


Registering for baby stuff!!


Cute!!! They're so tiny!!


Jul 24, 2009
Congrats!!!! I figured it would be a boy due to you saying you didn't have morning sickness :) :D The ultra sound experience is so crazy, glad everything is looking great! :)
Jul 24, 2009
I guessed right. :) If having a boy means no morning sickness, then that's what I should have next!

Shopping for baby stuff is one of my favorite things. It's all so tiny!
Jul 24, 2009
Congratulations! That is great that you are having a boy, and even better that he is healthy.
Jul 24, 2009
WAHOO! Congrats, congrats! I'm so excited for you! Now you can start garage sale shopping! I would say let's go tomorrow morning, but I can't guarantee that'll happen. My nesting instinct has kicked in, and right now I plan on thoroughly deep cleaning my entire house tomorrow. Hahaha.
Jul 25, 2009
yay!!! Congrats on the healthy little baby boy! We are so excited for you!!
Jul 26, 2009
good. now you can name him colin.
Jul 27, 2009
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!
Jul 27, 2009
Hooray for little boys! You will just love having a boy. They are your little buddy. I loved having a boy first. I am so excited for you to become a mommy!
Jul 28, 2009
I am so excited for you! Looks like we may have future buddies!
Jul 30, 2009
Wow, congrats! I just linked to your blog from Rachels and it was nice to see what you guys are up to. Congrats on the soon to be baby boy. I was looking at old posts and I recognized flowers from our old place, are you guys still there?
Sep 2, 2009
Congrats!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! I figured it would be a boy due to you saying you didn't have morning sickness :) :D The ultra sound experience is so crazy, glad everything is looking great! :)

Laura said...

I guessed right. :) If having a boy means no morning sickness, then that's what I should have next!

Shopping for baby stuff is one of my favorite things. It's all so tiny!

Amber said...

Congratulations! That is great that you are having a boy, and even better that he is healthy.

Rachel said...

WAHOO! Congrats, congrats! I'm so excited for you! Now you can start garage sale shopping! I would say let's go tomorrow morning, but I can't guarantee that'll happen. My nesting instinct has kicked in, and right now I plan on thoroughly deep cleaning my entire house tomorrow. Hahaha.

Kathy said...

yay!!! Congrats on the healthy little baby boy! We are so excited for you!!

Colin said...

good. now you can name him colin.

ABE said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys!

hilary w said...

Hooray for little boys! You will just love having a boy. They are your little buddy. I loved having a boy first. I am so excited for you to become a mommy!

Jenna said...

I am so excited for you! Looks like we may have future buddies!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

Wow, congrats! I just linked to your blog from Rachels and it was nice to see what you guys are up to. Congrats on the soon to be baby boy. I was looking at old posts and I recognized flowers from our old place, are you guys still there?

Jamon said...

Congrats!