Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's always a good gift with Shutterfly

Hello friends! I am unashamedly promoting Shutterfly for your holiday photo Christmas cards this year because I absolutely love their service, quality, and promotions (not to mention the fact that I can do all of it from the comfort of my computer and they are shipped directly to me - no going out to the store to pick anything up).

For my family, sending Christmas cards is just what you do. We don't see or talk with many of our extended relatives or long-distance friends very often, so getting a card in the mail once a year is a real treat. I like to add a letter along with it just to give an update on what we've been up to, but I'm sure your friends and family would love to get just the family photo. I LOVE cards. Anyone who sends me a photo card or wedding invitation, etc. ends up on my fridge - sometimes for months at a time. Then when it's time to take them down I have a stash of them I've kept to make photo albums of our friends and family through the years.

Here are some of the designs that are my personal faves this year:



***I love this flat stationary card and the idea to put quick updates on there! If you're not into writing a big long letter, this is the way to go to include a few fun pictures on one inexpensive card.***

***I love swirls and this gets the message I like to send - not Happy Holidays.. Merry Christmas! The great thing about the folded cards is that you can include more pictures on the inside! And many of them have plenty of room for you to add your own personalized message, too.***

***Love the fun text on this folded card! ***

And don't stop at Christmas cards - they have so many more products that you can use for Christmas gifts or for your own home. Their quality is exceptional and they have TONS of stuff, you're sure to find something for everyone. Check out their selection of calendars, canvas prints (can't wait to try this out to make a fine art print of one of my very own pictures some day), and thank yous. I got a set of free thank you cards which I absolutely loved and they were very high quality. I used them to thank some friends and family we stayed with on our road trip this summer and as late baby shower thank yous.


As I said, I have really loved using Shutterfly for my photo products. And they give AWESOME promotions (like this one). I have gotten prints, 8x8 photobooks, cards, thank you stationary, holiday photo cards... and most of it for free over the years through different promotions. If you haven't already used their service, try it out. When you sign up for an account you get 50 free prints, and if you sign up for their email newsletter they send you free promos every once in a while (that's how I've gotten the free photobooks). I could go on and on about the other stuff they offer, but I'll just say that you should check it out for yourself.

I'm so excited to order my Christmas card this year, and I'm even more glad that I waited. I have 50 free folded cards that I just finished getting pictures for (OMG.. Carson is sooooooo cute in a santa hat). Now I just need to finish the task of compiling a list of who will be getting the card and getting those addresses ready. 50 is a lot, but between both families and some good friends, they'll go fast. So for everyone else I'll be sure to post it on our blog or FB so you can enjoy it, too.

Thanks to all my friends who already did their Shutterfly post! I'm so grateful I found out about this promo! And as always, a BIG THANK YOU to Shutterfly... you're the best.

No comments: