
Hey everyone - just wanted to shout out (sorry, a day late) a Merry Christmas to you all. I took the above picture with my new camera lens (yay!!!) and enjoyed a few other things:

Yummy, homemade cinnamon rolls (that I made!!). MMM... they were soooooo gooey. Danny said they were better than Cinnabon. Thanks honey. :)

My boys and their toys. Carson got his own laptop - so hopefully he doesn't have the desire to bang on ours anymore.

My dad came into town. We enjoyed his stay.
A nice Christmas dinner (minus the ghetto 4-person-turned-to-6-person-seating-with-a-shorter-camping-table table) thanks to Honeybaked Ham, Janneke & Sarah. I was so proud of my baking skills this week - but it ended on a bad note when I burned the homemade Dutch Apple pie. Thank goodness for ice cream.
Good friends and good fun. :)
All our love, the Marquez Family.Jan 10, 2011






1 comment:
I love Carson's laptop! Jaxon has one too. It works a little to keep him away from ours, but not completely. No matter what toys we buy he's always more interested in the 'real' thing.
Post a Comment