So, I consider myself a pretty savvy person when it comes to figuring out computer things. I also consider myself artistic when it comes to scrapbooking. But for some reason or another, I feel completely challenged to create a nice looking blog. Everyone else out there has such cute blogs! I'm in desperate need of some help and some tips.
I'm excited to see that we have 2 new followers! Yay!! I hope others will join too because as of right now, I don't even know who reads my blog. Partly that's because I haven't
written anything lately, so maybe that's a clue for me to do something about that.
What do people want to read about? I don't really have any opinions about anything in particular right now. I'm excited for Thanksgiving and especially Christmas to come, but that's all. Oh, and I need to actually get my Christmas cards ordered tonight because my friend Rebecca said that Snapfish has free shipping today. Hmm.. guess that means I better run.
In the meantime, if you're reading this and haven't joined the ranks of those watching our blog, please do! Then at least I won't feel like I am stalking you because I would rather read your blog than write my own! Hahaha...
Try thecutestblogintheblock.com. It had a ton of backgrounds. I am in your ward, in case you were worried. :-)
I follow your blog in a different way. There is an application you can add that shows when people update their blog by the hours, it's pretty neat to have! By the way our blog went private so I need your email to invite you to read our blog.
2 comments:
Try thecutestblogintheblock.com. It had a ton of backgrounds. I am in your ward, in case you were worried. :-)
I follow your blog in a different way. There is an application you can add that shows when people update their blog by the hours, it's pretty neat to have! By the way our blog went private so I need your email to invite you to read our blog.
Post a Comment