Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How do you feel today?

I just want to say how much I miss playing the piano. I wish I had room to have one of my own... I realize I'm losing my ability to play anything by sightreading. It's true that if you don't use your talents you lose them, but I don't want to lose it! Danny went to play volleyball tonight at the church and I decided to head over to the Relief Society room and dink around. All that was there was the hymn book, so I played a few favorites I could play well way back when and I struggled. Then I went to some Christmas music - that was fun! I'm excited to go home to California for Christmas - I can play my mom's piano again. Another reason I'm excited to go home for Christmas is to see my kitties!!!      
This is Rajah - he's my cuddle bear! I play hide and seek with him.




This is Mulan. She's a true scaredy cat but she's also very loveable!
I love it when she curls up with me in a blanket and starts to purr. She's a sweetie.

So, I know I'm jumping the gun and I hate feeling like Thanksgiving is skipped over because it's actually my favorite holiday, but I'm really excited to go home for the Christmas break. Last holiday I was home for was Thanksgiving 2006. It's about time, and it's going to be great!

Nov 19, 2008
hey i like the new look. :)

Nov 20, 2008
Yeah! I had that exact same problem! Just cut and paste it. Click on the picture push Ctrl + X and then click where you want the picture to go and push Ctrl + V. Your blog looks very cute!

2 comments:

Colin said...

hey i like the new look. :)

Merkley Jiating said...

Yeah! I had that exact same problem! Just cut and paste it. Click on the picture push Ctrl + X and then click where you want the picture to go and push Ctrl + V. Your blog looks very cute!