So after Danny put up with me for 3 years being away this week of December, I am now feeling the loneliness of Christmas Around the World week. No, he's not dancing - he's working the audio in the Marriott Center. He's really excited to work with the band again, and he is happy to know that Mark Ohran was excited to see him back. Unfortunately, I get to work every day and then come home to a lonely house. At least Gus Gus is feeling extra snuggly lately since we left him for 3 days for Thanksgiving Break. I'll go see the show Friday night, but I still need a friend to go with me! I am buying 2 tickets from a former team member, so if you want to come with me, let me know.


Speaking of Gus Gus, he's such a good birdie! He's approaching his 1/2 birthday and he's starting his molt. This is the time he gets his adult feathers and we should be able to tell if he's a boy or a girl. We're still convinced he's a he. :) He's been very vocal lately and has started beat boxing!!! We've not been lucky enough to catch a good amount on video, but I'll post one soon. Just believe us when we say he beat boxes! Oh, and I found out he really likes Christmas music.
I'm interested in the ticket :-)
Aww what a cute bird you have! I love it. Can't wait to see the video :)
that's neat! really can't wait to see a video clip!
That's hilarious he beat boxes. David told me about your husband's mad skills at beat boxing.
4 comments:
I'm interested in the ticket :-)
Aww what a cute bird you have! I love it. Can't wait to see the video :)
that's neat! really can't wait to see a video clip!
That's hilarious he beat boxes. David told me about your husband's mad skills at beat boxing.
Post a Comment