I am so excited ---- I just got a brand new camera. It's kind of an early birthday present to myself. I've been saving money for quite a while now, and I bought it early because it was $100 off. That meant I could get the accessories I was going to need to get basically for free. I bought the Canon Rebel XSi. At first, I was super excited to take it out and had plans to be out every weekend in the summer taking pictures. Well, shortly after getting it, I was overwhelmed actually by how little I know about cameras (aperture, ISO, etc etc). Luckily, there are auto modes for me to use right now. I still have plans of things I want to shoot - so we'll see how it goes about getting out a lot this summer.
Back to the National Photography Month thing. I'm going to try and post a picture a day. Some will be with my old point and shoot (which Danny has right now) and others will be with my new camera. I'm hoping my technique will get better, but I will share what I have for now. Feel free to comment, give suggestions, etc.
Enjoy!
Nyx, Vince and Rachel's puppy. I hope they don't mind me posting her picture. :)

May 16, 2009

May 21, 2009






2 comments:
nice.
That is a very good photo - nice quality for sure!
cute picture of a cute dog! thanks for turning Nyx into a star!
Post a Comment