*I had no morning sickness.
*I've been craving more salty foods and meats (especially beef) over sweets (which is a change from how I feel un-pregnant). Though, don't get me wrong - I still LOVE sweets.
*I drink orange juice every day, and I love it.
*The baby feels “low” as opposed to high, but I don’t know if I can really tell all that much because there’s not much of a belly to discern low from high.
*My first dream a few weeks ago was that I was having a girl. I had a dream last week that I was having a boy, and he was excited to see me.*I am 24 and conceived in March - so the Chinese calendar says it will be a girl (though it's a very minimal margin from having a boy - 58% to 42%).
*My mom had a girl first. Danny's mom had a girl first. We were both the only girls in our family (interesting fact).
*I have now decided I would like a boy, though my first intuitions said that it was going to be a girl.
*I'm still having acne issues - nothing new.
*I tried the ring on a string test, and I think I saw it go back and forth as well as in a circle, but more in a circle.
Okay, so hopefully that gives you enough to make an educated guess. If you have a question you'd like me to answer before you predict, just post it in your comment. AND - don't forget to leave me a comment about WHY you voted the way you did. :) I'd like to see what everyone's thinking.
Oh, and the prize for predicting correctly means you will be one of the first people to find out what gender the baby is! So go - cast your vote! What will it be...

??????Jul 14, 2009
Ok Jan, I am going strictly off how my preganancies went. Having had a boy and a girl I would say that the things that you said about no morning sickness, feeling low, salty foods were all true with my boy, but opposite with my girl. I was so sick, wanted to eat sweets all the time and carried high with my girl. Can't wait to hear the news.

Jul 14, 2009
Jul 14, 2009

Jul 15, 2009
How exciting that you find out the gender next week! It is so much fun to know because then you can start planning better and buying things :-) If you need a shopping buddy I LOVE looking at baby stuff. And I have an itty bitty ounce of experience. I guessed a boy just because. I don't really have a reason. Alrighty, talk to ya soon.
Jul 15, 2009
Sorry, but the scientist in me knows that it is always 50/50...just depends on which chromosome that sperm was carrying! (so if your not thrilled with the outcome, it's technically Danny's fault). X or Y...I'm going to go with X...no Y...no X! I CAN'T DECIDE!

Jul 15, 2009

Jul 16, 2009

Jul 16, 2009

Jul 16, 2009

Jul 19, 2009

Jul 19, 2009
BOY BOY BOY!!!! You sound exactly how I was, but hard to know for sure from a distance. Funny, because I was originally thinking it was a girl too, but I think it is a boy. Yay for Parker's first Best Friend!! :) Either way it will be wonderful! And enjoy the ultrasound! It is so fun!! Love ya!






11 comments:
Ok Jan, I am going strictly off how my preganancies went. Having had a boy and a girl I would say that the things that you said about no morning sickness, feeling low, salty foods were all true with my boy, but opposite with my girl. I was so sick, wanted to eat sweets all the time and carried high with my girl. Can't wait to hear the news.
A GIRL! because girls rule! But a boy would be just as fun!
i'm going for boy...no good reason. have fun with the ultrasound!
How exciting that you find out the gender next week! It is so much fun to know because then you can start planning better and buying things :-) If you need a shopping buddy I LOVE looking at baby stuff. And I have an itty bitty ounce of experience. I guessed a boy just because. I don't really have a reason. Alrighty, talk to ya soon.
Sorry, but the scientist in me knows that it is always 50/50...just depends on which chromosome that sperm was carrying! (so if your not thrilled with the outcome, it's technically Danny's fault). X or Y...I'm going to go with X...no Y...no X! I CAN'T DECIDE!
I voted for a boy because your signs are the exact opposite of my cousin Molly. She had a boy first and thinks that she is having a girl due to her signs. So we'll see if it work out.
How exciting! The ultra sound was one of my most favorite memories of pregnancy. Only basing it off my own experience - I am guessing boy because when I was pregnant with Emmie I was so sick and craved sweets! Have fun!
pretty exciting! I had someone tell me about the myth about my nose. . . . apparently it was getting more narrow/pointy and that meant I was having a boy. If it gets wider it is a girl. So. . . how's your nose? ha ha! Very silly
Yeah, I thought about that nose one Jenna and decided I had no idea, so I didn't post about it. Maybe Danny can tell me if it's getting wider.
Good luck with the ultrasound! I'm excited for you guys to find out what you're having! :)
BOY BOY BOY!!!! You sound exactly how I was, but hard to know for sure from a distance. Funny, because I was originally thinking it was a girl too, but I think it is a boy. Yay for Parker's first Best Friend!! :) Either way it will be wonderful! And enjoy the ultrasound! It is so fun!! Love ya!
Post a Comment