Sunday, October 18, 2009

50 days and counting

Wow... really?! I can't believe this - only 50 days left until my due date! AHHHHH!!! There's definitely more than 50 things that need to get done before then - we're so not ready. That also means 50 days until I take maternity leave - WOOO HOOOOOO!!!! I'm really excited about that last one. I hope that the baby is late so I have some time with my mom to get last minute things done. But, if I get my wish, Danny loses out because it means that the birth will come closer to if not during finals. I wonder who will win this one? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

We went up to Wyoming this weekend for a "vacay" away from home. Actually, it was for a baby shower, but I thought I could use the weekend to get away from everything here. It's been quite a week for me, emotionally, and Danny took 2 exams, so I think it was much deserved for both of us. Anyway, the drive there and back was so gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for better weather and the trees in the canyon were so beautiful with all their fall colors. I *heart* fall. Just for fun, I'm posting a picture (or two) taken several years ago that I think best represents fall. I hope you guys enjoy. :) Oh, and I hope they don't get embarrassed. hehe


Yay for playing in the leaves! Yay for sweaters and scarves!



Yay for good roommates! Thanks for the good memories and the laughs Possum Pad. :)

Oct 19, 2009
50 days!!! That is so exciting! Good luck you guys! :)
Oct 19, 2009
Wow they all looked so gay. Fun times. Yay for the baby countdown!
Oct 20, 2009
ohh i am laughing out loud! thank you for making my day and posting that - and at least i won't be the one in trouble with 6 men. 
reminder - it may be less than 50 days! i thought i was fairly ready at home for a baby, but we had to come home from the hospital and wash all the clothes and many more things. luck
Unknown commented on "50 days and counting"
Nov 29, 2009
I just got embarrassed - thanks.

4 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

50 days!!! That is so exciting! Good luck you guys! :)

Amy S said...

Wow they all looked so gay. Fun times. Yay for the baby countdown!

Jenna said...

ohh i am laughing out loud! thank you for making my day and posting that - and at least i won't be the one in trouble with 6 men.
reminder - it may be less than 50 days! i thought i was fairly ready at home for a baby, but we had to come home from the hospital and wash all the clothes and many more things. luck

Anonymous said...

I just got embarrassed - thanks.