Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Halloween to remember


Last year I knew that this Halloween I wanted to be in a group costume for our Ward Halloween party - it looked like so much fun when other people did it, AND they won the costume contest! I don't remember when and how the idea came about, but I just know that this Halloween, costumes were planned out MONTHS in advance. That's not typical of our family. In 3 years of marriage, it's come down to the last minute and was whatever we could make out of stuff in our closet. A nerdy couple (librarian and math nerd)... a black widow and a bug catcher... Yin and Yang... nothing super exciting. This year still came down to a costume hunt just a few days before the big day, but I managed to make it work for Danny and I. In fact, it worked out so well that we were voted the best group costume at the Ward Halloween party, in spite of all the great competition there was this year!

We had a fun time with our friends the Scores and the Wilsons. Thanks for such a memorable Halloween and for the fun games all night!

Nov 2, 2009
Veryy clever!
Nov 2, 2009
LOVE IT!! Hilarious!
Nov 3, 2009
Looking good! Sad I missed seeing it at the ward shin dig. You guys look awesome.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Veryy clever!

Bethany said...

LOVE IT!! Hilarious!

Oh and P.S.- I have always loved your "last minute" costumes the most... the librarian and nerd and yin and yang were a hit. My last minute costumes are always WAY more lame!

Rachel said...

Looking good! Sad I missed seeing it at the ward shin dig. You guys look awesome.