So, life got crazy busy once school started, and I'm not even in school! It seems like it was just starting September, and now it's October. This week I felt like it should be Thanksgiving already, and then today I even mentioned how I feel like it's Christmas. I'm psycho, that's all I have to say. Maybe it's that and a combination of the fact that the weather just got colder, wetter, and I've pretty much planned out all the rest of my weekends until baby gets here. But, I guess it's good to be busy? People say they dread the last couple months of pregnancy because it drags on. Me on the other hand, I feel like it's just starting, and I realize that it will be over before I know it. Maybe I'm not ready to be a mom - perhaps I'm second guessing myself?
Here's another psycho thought for ya - I like being pregnant. I mean, I don't find it all that bad. Other than the whole belly thing, I think sometimes I FORGET I'm pregnant. LOL. And PLEASE DON'T HATE ME if you're on the other end of that statement. I'll admit that I think I've had it pretty easy so far, so I don't have anything to hate (well, except for the achiness that has started to settle in and the nasty heartburn). In fact, yesterday Danny and I decided to clean up our front and back yard (after our landlord made an unexpected visit and thought our house kinda looked trashy - which it did). I can't believe the transformation! Sorry, I didn't take pictures. But anyways, I didn't want to be inside the house all by myself, and I didn't want Danny to be out there doing it all by himself, so I grabbed the tools and started working. We picked up all the apples that fell on the ground, which I let him do the bending over and picking up. I grabbed the hoe and was pushing dirt around and picking at weeds growing in the sidewalk. I even swept the front porch and sidewalk. And I was fine doing all that, at least until later that night when I realized I was exhausted and my feet hurt. Don't worry, this won't become a habit. I think I'm going to try and take advantage of my last 2 months of pregnancy. I'll probably have to fake some cravings for cheesecake or something, buy some more clothes since I haven't really bought a whole lot up to this point, and ask for more massages. :) So, for anyone who is reading this that is scared of what pregnancy will be like - don't worry. It's not ALWAYS a horrific experience. I kinda like it - maybe I'll do it again sometime. I hope it's good for you. The greatest part is feeling that little life inside of you, and then looking forward to the day when you get to hold him/her in your arms. But, I'm okay with him staying in there for a little longer. :)

Didn't realize I had grown so much until I took a picture today! I don't feel as big as I look - the view looking down doesn't seem that bad. (7 Months)
Pictures of You
I did another "photo shoot," this time for my best friend Rebecca. She wanted some family pictures taken with the fall leaves. I think a couple of the pictures turned out great, but alas, the changing fall leaves in the canyon were in places we couldn't hike to. Maybe she'll be up for trying again (if I'm feeling up to it) in the next few weeks when ALL the leaves are colored. I *heart* fall.

I *heart* the Scores. I *heart* Rebecca. I *heart* taking pictures for people.

Oct 5, 2009

Oct 6, 2009






2 comments:
You look great and I'm glad you're feeling so good still! Love the pictures of Rebecca and the fam :)
YAY! You are looking so good! And I heart you too! Thanks for the pictures! We love them!
Post a Comment