


Then we went to a "movie" at the Omnimax theater, I think at the old Train station or something. It was about dinosaurs. I picked it out because Danny LOVES big screens and big sound, and it was definitely BIG. Afterwards, we played around with the camera a little bit and took some fun pictures, then headed back over to the Kentucky side to visit the Purple People Bridge, and took some pictures. Then it was off to Eden Park again to find a quiet place to be together and watch our wedding video on Danny's portable DVD player. It was sweet, and romantic in it's own way. Danny and I took a few more pictures (and he played a great photographer when I found a wall that was perfect for some pictures) and then we changed into some nicer clothes and headed straight to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Sadly, I didn't get any cheesecake but I had an amazing filet mignon! Danny was surprised at how much more I'm able to eat than him! Remember, there's 2 I'm feeding for (though I don't use it as an excuse necessarily to eat more - I just AM eating more). Then Kevin helped yet again to set up a surprise back at the motel for my little birthday shindig (he helped when danny proposed to me and while we were dating when he came back to Cali to surprise me for my birthday). We ate some cake and ice cream, and that was that. It was quite a day but really nice to spend every moment together - like on our Honeymoon. That's exactly what I was hoping for.



On Friday June 5, I celebrated my 25th birthday. The thought crossed my mind that I should rent a car just because I CAN - but I didn't. I went to work instead. ;) The girls at work took me out to Zupas, one of my favorite places to eat. You know, I'm looking forward to having kids and birthday parties. Adult birthdays are so boring. Maybe my kids will make it more exciting for me. Until then, so marks another year in my life. I think I'm doing pretty good - I feel like I've accomplished a lot for a 25 year old. Perhaps I'll save that for another post - things I've done before the age of 25 and things I hope to do before the age of ****30**** (Gasp!)
Jun 9, 2009
Hahahahaha--you know we lived in Cincinnati for a year and were able to resist that curious urge to try white castle--even just once. hahaha. I'm glad you had fun though and that you liked your black raspberry chip and the purple people bridge! happy anniversary and birthday!
Jun 9, 2009
Well...I have definitely been absent from the blogging world and missed your awesome announcement! Congratulations! I am SOOO excited for you to be a mommy! You will be such a good one. I am so happy to hear that the pregnancy has gone so well, too. That's great! You look adorable. I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Jun 10, 2009
Jun 12, 2009






4 comments:
Hahahahaha--you know we lived in Cincinnati for a year and were able to resist that curious urge to try white castle--even just once. hahaha. I'm glad you had fun though and that you liked your black raspberry chip and the purple people bridge! happy anniversary and birthday!
Well...I have definitely been absent from the blogging world and missed your awesome announcement! Congratulations! I am SOOO excited for you to be a mommy! You will be such a good one. I am so happy to hear that the pregnancy has gone so well, too. That's great! You look adorable. I can't wait to find out what you are having!
YAY!! So fun! I"m so glad you got to go! Happy Birthday and Anniversary.
Wow, White Castle. I haven't been there in years!
Danny, I love that picture with your hand under your chin - looks great.
Post a Comment