I just saw on Facebook a post from Creating Keepsakes (a magazine I LOOOOOOVE) about a FREE CLASS offered by one of the industry's top ladies, Jessica Sprague. I mentioned in a previous post about a $25 intro to photography class I took online from another website, My Creative Classroom, which I LOOOOOVED. Some days I miss being in school learning about stuff. I love that there are classes offered online by so many talented people! Sometimes, like in the case of my photography class, it's worth it to pay a little money. And other times, you just want something FREE!
Anywho, if the holidays get you all craft-happy like I it does for me, then you might be interested in a free 10-day class.

And if you didn't know, Photoshop Elements 9 is on sale right now at Costco for $50 (and I looked at it last night and there's an offer inside for 100 free 4x6 prints, which is about another $10 deal). Sweet! If you're interested at all in editing pics or digi scrapbooking, you should look into it. I wish I hadn't gotten addicted to CS5 so I could have an excuse to go buy it.. but maybe I still do. LOL. It's SOOOO user friendly.
Don't know how to digi scrapbook? No problem! Go to http://www.naods.com/ and sign up for their newsletter and you'll get updates when they have a Frebinar (FREE webinar) where they teach you how to do different things. I've learned so much after watching at least 10 of those things. They do them once a month or so.. I just watched one again this morning. Think digiscrapbooking might get expensive? You're wrong... I have been collecting tons of digi papers and embellishments and fonts and frames and brushes etc. etc. etc. for FREE just by going to the right websites (like Creating Keepsakes, Digital Freebies and Two Peas).If you liked this post and found it helpful, please leave a comment and I'll be sure to do more like this. And if you have your own secrets you want to share with me of freebies you find, PLEASE DO TELL! :)

Nov 21, 2010






1 comment:
very thoughtful of you to share this info! Very tempted to enter the world of photoshop!
Post a Comment