If you remember from 2009, I posted about our fun awesome group costume that we did with our best friends the Scores and the Wilsons. If you missed that, you can refresh your memory here. We actually won best group costume, which was so exciting, and made it a Halloween to remember!
Well, this year I decided we should all dress up as vampires, and we won scariest costumes at our ward Halloween party. How exciting! 2 years in a row! Granted, we only won by default because everyone else was either cute and cuddly or funny... it must have been the blood running down our faces. You might be asking - was Carson scared? Actually, NO! He was great. Danny and I got ready while he was taking his nap, and I was scared that when Danny (with all his makeup on and stuff) went in to get him that he would be frightened-- but Carson wasn't scared. And I was finishing up and made Carson watch me put on my wig so he knew it was me. I think Carson's 1st Halloween went pretty well! I originally wanted him to be a puppy, but the costume I wanted was $50. So, I went a less expensive route (thanks eBay) and I think it turned out nicely.

Nov 2, 2010







1 comment:
Wow you guys look amazing! How fun! Congrats on your award!
Post a Comment