I just wanted to write a quick note about how I'm grateful for such wonderful friends and family. Thank you Brenda, Erica, Sarah, Cami, and Jenna for your comments on my
last post. I really REALLY appreciated it. I turned my week right-side up with all of your advice. I also took the opportunity to read my patriarchal blessing (which I haven't done in a few years) and put into action some counsel I received in it. I read my scriptures and prayed every day, and I can really tell the difference it made in my attitude and how I felt all week. (I've been needing this kind of motivation all year). I even managed to cross some things off my to-do list that have been on there for weeks!!! It felt so good.
I testify that the Lord will empower us to do all that is necessary each and every day, and even those things that we want to do, if we will but put Him first. I KNOW HE CARES - for me AND for you.
Much love and appreciation for all of you,
Janneke
I'm glad that things are looking up. I'm also grateful for you for your last post. It helped me to step back and look at what I was doing myself.
1 comment:
I'm glad that things are looking up. I'm also grateful for you for your last post. It helped me to step back and look at what I was doing myself.
Post a Comment