Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Family Fun at IHeartFaces

Just in case you were wondering why I'm starting to post more pictures than words these days...

I have made it a personal goal of mine to contribute more to the photography community. I would like to try and enter each of the weekly contests this year at the IHeartFaces community. One of my images was previously showcased as a favorite by the site owners Angie and Amy, and it'd be REALLY cool to be make the top 10 this year.

So when I saw that the challenge this week was "Family Fun," I asked my best friend for her permission to enter this photo I took of them last summer.

IHF_FamilyFun-011712



It is one of my favorites from our trip last sumemer! We are trying to make it a tradition to coordinate a summer vacation together. I feel so lucky to have her as a friend, and that we got to be with them for a whole week. It was one of the best summer vacations yet. :) I look forward to many more adventures together.

Jan 17, 2012
Awesome picture!