But don't get your hopes too high. I'm not staying for long, at least not tonight. I just wanted to drop in and re-connect, outside of Facebook's ever-rolling news feed.
We're here. We're good. We're better than we were last year. And it's only January 11th. I have high hopes for this year - something feels different.
Does it feel different for anyone else? Perhaps you probably already blogged about it and I didn't notice. Maybe I should just go and catch up. And leave you some meaningful comment so you know I care.
So hello again, and goodbye for now. Let's re-connect again soon, yes?
Oh, and P.S. The one word I'm using this year is CONNECT. Last year I chose Happiness as my "one word." I'm glad to say that by the end of the year I think I got somewhere, finally. I chose CONNECT this year because I want to now try and tie all those little happinesses together to form a cohesive thing called a good life. Maybe I'll do a post on that another time, and maybe I won't. I have a no intentions or goals yet for this blog. For now, I'm content with just connecting.
A special thanks goes to my best friend Bec. Glad we had our conversation today. I'm glad we're friends. I'm glad I get to see you next week. Love ya!

Jan 21, 2012






1 comment:
Thanks, needed that!
Post a Comment